Taking into account the current development of the novel coronavirus outbreak, and in line with the health measures taken by the Hong Kong SAR Government, the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) has decided to reschedule eight HKTDC trade fairs originally scheduled for 6-30 April 2020.
Under the new arrangement, the
1) Hong Kong International Lighting Fair (Spring Edition),
2) Hong Kong Electronics Fair (Spring Edition),
3) International ICT Expo,
4) Hong Kong Houseware Fair,
5) Hong Kong International Home Textiles and Furnishings Fair,
6) Hong Kong Fashion Week,
7) Hong Kong Gifts & Premium Fair, and
8) Hong Kong International Printing & Packaging Fair
will be postponed and held concurrently from 25 to 28 July 2020 at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Center.
We will keep you informed when we receive new information about the upcoming trade fairs in Hong Kong and China.
To prevent the spread of the recent outbreak of the coronavirus in China, most of the trade fairs in February and some in March have been postponed. For example:
1) The Yiwu market postpones the day of operation until February 21, 2020
2) The Xiamen Stone Fair has been postponed to 6 - 9 June, 2020.
Feel free to contact us about the latest updates from different trade fairs in China.
At this time, the coronovirus is more serious in Wuhan, Hubei Pronvincia, which is in central China. In other cities like Canton (the south), Shanghai (east) and Beijing (north), there are not many cases. The Chinese Government and medical workers in China are working very hard to control the situation.