Orient+ provide complete advisory service to foreign companies which want to establish and expand its operation in Hong Kong. For that we provide company installation service in Hong Kong.
Our services include: (1) All services below (1), (2) and (3) for the first year (2) Company chop (common seal), share certificate book, statutory book and Articles of Association
1. SETTING UP OF HONG KONG LIMITED COMPANY (Set up cost, One-time only) - Preparation of documents related to company registration and obtaining the Certificate of Incorporation - Preparation & filing of documents related to appointment of first directors, secretary and registered office - Application for Business Registration Certificate - Provision of a company kit which includes 20 pcs. of A&A, statutory book, share certificate book, 2 company chops and common seal - Provision of 1 set of Certified True Copies for bank account opening purposes
2. COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES (Yearly payment) - Act as the named Secretary of the company - Preparation & filing of Annual Return - Preparation of Annual General Meeting documents - Preparation & filing of documents related to change of registered office - Preparation & filing of documents related to change of directors & secretary or their particulars (max. 5 directors/secretary) - Maintaining and updating the company’s statutory records - Renewal of Business Registration Certificate
3. REGISTERED OFFICE & MAIL COLLECTION SERVICES (Yearly payment) - Use of our Central’s office address as the registered/correspondence address for receipt of documents/small parcels (max. 3 kg) - Choice of collecting mails from our Central, Mongkok or Kwun Tong office - Printing our address on company’s stationery.
Process time: 10 days after receiving all signed documents.
Documents we need from all company directors (1) Passport copies (2) Full names (3) Residential address
Our services DO NO include: (1) Hong Kong Government fees - Company Registration Fee: HKD 1,720 – paid one time - Business Registration Levy: HKD 2,250 – paid every year (2) Accounting service (The cost depends on the scale of business)
Other issues: (1) Open bank account for the company: VERY DIFFICULT. Most banks in Hong Kong (eg. HSBC / Banco de China / CitiBank…) require proves of business operations and activities in the last 2 - 3 years to verify the company. (After the financial crisis, banks are required by the governing bodies to follow a lot of compliances in order to prevent money laundry and fraud in the system. So it takes banks lots of time to verify each company and its account) The process can take 3-6 weeks,
In case banks allow you to open a company account, banks require a deposit of HKD 50,000 in the bank account, and signatures of all directors.
(2) Payment in the following years: - From Government: Business Registration Levy: HKD 2,250 – paid every year - From us: Services (2) and (3) listed above
(3) Tax: The Inland Revenue Department (Tax Department) of Hong Kong will send you letter 18 - 20 months after installation of company in order to observe the business volume and thus calculate tax required. The accounting cost depends on the volume of your business.